P00t
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion: Time stamp/zones on forum

Go down

Suggestion: Time stamp/zones on forum Empty Suggestion: Time stamp/zones on forum

Post by Skurd Sat 06 Feb 2010, 6:15 am

Just wondered if it is possible to add a time zone thingy on forum. Either on top or in raid/sieges thread if possible.

Would make it easier to see like "Raid down 4 am CST. then i can see timer on forum that says 2 am CST or something. Since i live GMT+1. instead of having to calculate okey that is like 6 or 7 hours after me. And in that way people dont have to bother so much with which time zone they post time of death of raids since i dont really know the other time zones and other probably might feel the same too.

just my opinion to make it easier to keep track of raids respawn seeing when it died and compare it to how many hours till it will respawn or how many hours left of window to know when to put up my spies.

Skurd
D grader

Warning :
Suggestion: Time stamp/zones on forum Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Suggestion: Time stamp/zones on forum Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down