P00t
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, you all get a new forum without me...

5 posters

Go down

So, you all get a new forum without me... Empty So, you all get a new forum without me...

Post by Casonova Thu 04 Feb 2010, 7:03 pm

You team killing fucktards.

Casonova
D grader

Warning :
So, you all get a new forum without me... Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100So, you all get a new forum without me... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

So, you all get a new forum without me... Empty Re: So, you all get a new forum without me...

Post by Queennefertite Fri 05 Feb 2010, 12:24 am

=o
Queennefertite
Queennefertite
C grader

Warning :
So, you all get a new forum without me... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So, you all get a new forum without me... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

So, you all get a new forum without me... Empty Re: So, you all get a new forum without me...

Post by dLux Fri 05 Feb 2010, 12:58 am

Casonova wrote:You team killing fucktards.
funny, I heard you are playing for the pink team these days.
dLux
dLux
B grader

Job/hobbies : El JeFe/Doing El JeFe Things
Warning :
So, you all get a new forum without me... Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100So, you all get a new forum without me... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGLS Fri 05 Feb 2010, 7:29 am

Casonova wrote:You team killing fucktards.

aww shit, caso found us. /prepare for spam
GIGLS
GIGLS
D grader

Warning :
So, you all get a new forum without me... Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100So, you all get a new forum without me... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by DaSingeR Fri 05 Feb 2010, 11:36 am

team play ftw Very Happy

DaSingeR
A grader

Job/hobbies : Icaros Team
Warning :
So, you all get a new forum without me... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So, you all get a new forum without me... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Casonova Fri 05 Feb 2010, 6:47 pm

TEAM PINK IN THE HOUSE.

Casonova
D grader

Warning :
So, you all get a new forum without me... Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100So, you all get a new forum without me... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down